Exodus will be once again held on private Maori land at Te Tumu Kaituna 14 Reserve, Papamoa East, Papamoa. The site is situated near the towns of Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Te Puke.
Directions to and from Exodus are below. Please note:
ALL VEHICLES MUST ENTER via Papamoa Beach Rd
ALL VEHICLES MUST EXIT via Bell Rd
This is in accordance with the approved Traffic Management Plan given to us for this event.
HOW TO GET TO EXODUS
1) Travel towards Papamoa via SH2
2) Take the Domain Rd Roundabout turnoff
3) Take your first right on to Tara Rd and drive till you reach Parton Rd
4) Turn left on to Parton Rd and drive until you reach Papamoa Beach Rd
5) Turn right on to Papamoa Beach Rd. Travel to the end of the road
6) Enter the private road to take you to Exodus.
HOW TO LEAVE EXODUS
1) Exit is via Bell Road.
2) Te Puke, Whakatane, Rotorua traffic, turn left at the end of Bell Rd onto SH2
3) Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, Papamoa traffic need to:
- turn right at Parton Rd,
- Left on to Tara Rd
- Left on to Domain Rd
- Right at the Domain Rd Roundabout
Posted by admin and tagged as